Tuesday, September 18, 2012

backyard wedding

my friend monica got married over the weekend in the sweetest backyard wedding. everyone sat out on the lawn & sipped arnold palmers from mason jars, & chatted over southern family-style dishes like rosemary biscuits & sweet potato salad (1000x better than regular potato salad, by the way). there was also a fabulous dessert bar, which happens to my favorite thing ever, filled with treats like cake pops, mini blueberry pies salted caramel cupcakes & key lime tarts. the bride even made that beautiful cake herself.


5 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a Backyard Wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect and sweet–my favorite kind of wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable wedding! I love the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how sweet and personalized it is yet so elegant. I can't wait to catch up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails