Monday, August 6, 2012

snapshots from kara's place

my sister's apartment is so stinking cute. she has a knack for arranging things in such a thoughtful, uncluttered way. pretty much everything in her home is vintage & almost all of it has some kind of story behind it (see all of her vintage collections here). being in her home is truly a breath of fresh air. it's beautiful & unique & makes me never want to step foot in a kirklands again.

{kara's olympic flower display in honor of the open ceremony!}

5 comments:

  1. Those bow hooks are just the sweetest things I've ever seen :) So happy your visit went well with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... The clocks, the camera, the typewriter! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xo! thanks for taking beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kara I love your style and your apt nice work and Katie the photos are beautiful!

      Delete
  4. What fantastic style–that off-kilter tiara just killed me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails