Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30th birthday party

and as part of "treat yo self 2012", robert threw me the sweetest dinner party with some of my favorite people at a local wood fire pizza restaurant. it made me feel awfully blessed to have so many special people in my life to celebrate with. I'm a lucky girl.

 {invite designed by robert. a compilation of all my birthday pics. in case you didn't notice, I'm kinda into birthdays}
 {robert surprised me with these cute buttons he designed with fun quotes on the sides}
 {vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream frosting}
 {robert ordered a bunch of different wood fired pizzas for everyone}
 {bob + reba}
{kristy}
{bill + debbie}
{troy + jenny}
{monica}
{my parents}
{my amazing husband. thanks for an incredible 30th}

3 comments:

  1. A happy belated birthday to you, Katie! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I love it. What a thoughtful husband you have. I think that was a perfect birthday. The details are amazing, and that it was implemented by a boy is even more amazing! Love it all. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous party (and an amazing cake)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I got a little teared up. I loved all the photos and to know that you had such a special day made me so happy. I know I haven't sent you anything yet but it's coming I just gotta travel to a certain part of the city so just know it's coming.

    Love you and I'll call you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails