Wednesday, December 14, 2011

temporary christmas art

I love decking out the house for chirstmas. but we have a small house & don't have tons of extra space for keeping all of my christmas decor. so I'm always looking for creative solutions for storage.

I saw this beautiful print (I adore maps) designed by angela hardison & thought it would look perfect in one of the frames I already own. I downloaded it here on her blog for free (yes, free!) & then had it printed at mpix in a size that would fit the frame. when christmas is over, I'll just put the photo behind the poster that was already in the frame. perfect, easy storage. or I may even decide keep it up all year. such a great reminder of what christmas is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails