Saturday, September 24, 2011

september cake: a bunch 'o pies

september was robert's birthday month. we did a southern picnic theme (pics to come next week), so instead of making a cake, I made a bunch of different pies. unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of all of them, but I ended up making an apple crumble pie, a brown sugar white peach pie and a chocolate peanut butter pie (pecan pie shown was not made by me). they disappeared slice by slice & we were left with four empty pie plates (don't you just love guests who actually eat?). I heard they were delicious ;)

5 comments:

  1. Your Information is so informative. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Keep sharing again.
    If are you worried about How To Find Jio Tower Near Me for installation according to my budget. So, don’t worry about it. Because Jio Digital Tower is here to offer you necessary jio installation services with advanced technology on your budget. To Find the Best Jio Digital Tower Solutions, visit the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Information. I see your post. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Are you search Electrical Panel Repair services in Rancho Cucamonga. Todd Peters Electric offers reliable electrical services with skilled & trained electricians. To repair your damaged electrical panel, visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails