Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the blues


I found a great estate sale in the neighborhood last weekend (thanks, craigslist). the family didn't use a company for the sale, so everything was really reasonably-priced. I got this pretty, low milk glass cake plate for $5. then I spotted these blue glass canisters in the kitchen for $1 each. when I turned them over, they were made in belgium, so I was sold (we just got back from a trip to belgium). and I really like these blue cloth napkins - they will be perfect for eating out on the deck this summer & were only $1. oh, and the scarf is for my sissy. not sure if it's vintage or not, but I just loved that blue & green print!  and all of this for a crisp hamilton (I had to google that). 



3 comments:

  1. What divine finds! I love what you can pick up at estate sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, I love all your finds. Especially the blue glasses, and that's nice to find them reasonably priced. I've never been to an estate sale, I'll have to start checking them out. the title and design of your blog is so cute.

    Following you now
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco, maybe you'll have time to stop by :)
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails