Wednesday, March 9, 2011

globes

in case you aren't totally sick of seeing all of my sister's collections (yes, we still have a few more), I thought I'd post one of my own: globes.  I love them. when I was little, I had a light-up globe in my room that I was mesmerized by. I would close my eyes & give it a spin & wherever my finger landed when it stopped was going to be where I lived when I grew up.

I've been fortunate enough, thanks to my amazing parents, husband & some great friends, to have gotten to do a good bit of traveling thus far in my life. I can't get enough of it. there are so many places in the world that I would love to visit. I suppose my globe collection kind of represents my dream of winning the lottery & traveling the world (hey, someone's gotta win).


3 comments:

  1. Ahh, great photos and an unusual very collection! Very nice indeed. xxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many collections you've got! These globes are really terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Globes are so aesthetically pleasing! what an awesome collection to have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails