Monday, January 10, 2011

west elm makeover

I like west elm, but have never really loved it. their products seem very similar from year to year, none being all that special. but I have to say- I was blown away when I made a visit to our local west elm recently. the store actully had so much character- there were old wooden pallets turned into wall decor & cardboard chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I complimented the manager & told him it felt very "anthropologie meets urban outfitters." come to find out, their new creative director came from anthropologie. anyway, here are some of my favs from their spring catalog. 








3 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure what that last item is, but I sure know that it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are-very Urban meets Anthro! I do have a bar tray from West Elm that I'm drooling over...it's finally available in all the colors and components I want, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiwi and I have that duvet set!

    I love West Elm. It's so much more affordable than Anthro too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails