Friday, September 24, 2010

xoxo, gossip girl

ok, I confess. I've watched an episode or two of "gossip girl", a.k.a. the most ridiculous show on the planet. I mean, are we really supposed to believe that NYC is filled with spoiled-brat-private-school-teenagers who have last names like "van der woodsen" & ride to school in limos, sip martinis & hang out at burlesque clubs?

hopefully not. but when I saw this group of cackling school girls crossing the street in NYC last week, it made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha i love it! which one is blair?

    i've been known to catch an episode or two of gossip girl as well... shhhh don't tell anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone wishes their high school experience had included regular visits to Manhattan's most exclusive nightclubs and restaurants, with a driver to take you home and an absent parent to be none the wiser!

    But it makes for pretty ridiculous television!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails