Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby gifts

I guess I'm at "that age" where all of my friends are starting to have babies! I have been to four baby showers just in the last few weeks (two in one day!). and while I always like to give people some things off their registry, I also like to add my own personal touch. below are a few gifts I put together for friends and their little ones. I secretly wanted to keep them for myself.

{paul frank bag & wooden campfire play toys}


{"green eggs & ham" book & onesies}


{charlie harper flash cards, memory game, ikea bird tray & silver bird}

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I like adding a personal touch to gifts too. lovely blog. :)
    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these

    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends are lucky. I might need to steal some ideas for the billion baby showers I have coming up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails