2009 was a tough year for so many people. it was definitely a struggle in many ways. but there were so wonderful things to come out of 2009...
- my husband and I were both able to keep our jobs
- we took a magical trip to spain, france & italy
- I got bangs
- we poured a driveway & actually got it approved (after the fact) by our ridiculous historic committee.
- ram came to town
- I took lots of great trips with my husband & family to the quaint city of savannah
- my sweet husband & I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
- lots of great shows came to our city (ryan adams, elvis perkins, john vanderslice, wilco, the decemberists)
- my husband bought me an amazing digital camera; I bought him a plastic camera...
- my sister and I took a summer trip to nyc
- I began a new position at work, working with a boss who appreciates me
- my oldest friend got married and just found out she's having a baby
- I got to fly to dallas to hang with my husband while he was working
- I started my globe collection
- I discovered a new sauce at chick-fil-a that is almost as good as polynesian
- my sister got a promotion & moved to the big city of atlanta
and most importantly, everyone stayed healthy.
cheers to 2010. I know it will bring so many good things!